Tuesday 16 March 2010

Whats been going on in the felt boutique today?

Hi everyone, well I have had a lovely day in the felt boutique preparing for this Thursday's beginners jewellery course, this is as sneek peek at the type of thing we will be doing.

I have also been designing some new bags and have started making things in preparation for my official launch day Easter Bank Holiday Monday... more on those at a later date.

Well that's it from me today now I have to go and be mum. :)

Thank you for taking the time to visit The Handmade by Tigerlily Blog

Lisa X

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Lisa Marie Olson. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication, contest submission or for any other type of financial gain

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)