Saturday 27 March 2010

So guess what we are doing in the felt boutique today...

Morning everyone, well I am sure you can guess what we are doing in the felt boutique today... yes its another bag making day.  I am just awaiting my lovely ladies to arrive and get started.

I have posted a whole new list of courses through to May and will be posting some pics of today's fun later this evening.

Well better crack on lots to do.

Thank you for taking the time to visit Tigerlily Makes The Felt-making Blog

Lisa X

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Lisa Marie Olson. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication, contest submission or for any other type of financial gain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)