Sunday 21 March 2010

New "Senorita Maria" bag...


Morning everyone and what a lovely morning it is... well I know I should be posting some photos from yesterdays bag course, however in all the fun I forgot to take some pics!! Fortunately Mary and Michelle had such a great time yesterday they are bringing their bags back on the jewellery course to make bag brooches, so we will see them then.

So in the meantime this is one of my latest designs and bag shapes, I named her so as she reminded me of those Spanish flamenco dancers.

Well best get back to it I have yesterdays bag and a hot water bottle cover to finish.

Thank you for taking the time to visit Tigerlily Makes The Felt-making Blog

Lisa X

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Lisa Marie Olson. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication, contest submission or for any other type of financial gain

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)