Wednesday 17 March 2010

Searching for an open and closed sign...

Morning everyone... well its not quite the bright morning it was yesterday, but we won't let that get in the way of a good felting day!

So opening a shop it occurred to me that I would need an open and closed sign, therefore I set to trawling the shops and the internet for something that would fit the "Boutique" style.  After much searching I couldn't find anything at all suitable and then the light bulb pinged into action!!!  I would make my sign in felt... and here it is I am really pleased with the result.

Well its time for me to head off to the boutique for more jewellery preparation, stay tuned for more exciting news and projects coming soon.

Thank you for taking the time to visit Tigerlily Makes The Felt-making Blog

Lisa X

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Lisa Marie Olson. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication, contest submission or for any other type of financial gain

1 comment:

  1. So great idea my dear frined. Love it! Hugs;moni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)