Friday 26 March 2010

As promised here is some of what my felt making ladies made today on the Tigerlily Makes Felt-making course


Hi everyone, well another fabulous fun day in the felt boutique with our felt bag course... we laughed, we played and ate cake... HEAVEN!!!

So here is what some of our ladies made, the black and fuchsia number is Margaret's creation and the light and bright pretty little number is Helen's creation.I just thought I would share a little of what we get up to on our felt making days.  I will be giving you a sneak peek of the bag I made at a later date.

So now I am home washing towels and mats for tomorrows class.

Thank you for taking the time to visit Tigerlily Makes The Felt-making Blog

Lisa X

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Lisa Marie Olson. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication, contest submission or for any other type of financial gain

1 comment:

  1. Stunning bags, so love them! I am glad you had fun! Hugs,moni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)