Wednesday 24 March 2010

New Bag Shape made at bag making course


Good morning .lovely people, well I did promise you photos from the bag making course but as mentioned in a previous post I forgot to take some before the ladies went home with their bags.

This is the bag I made to show the lovely ladies on my course how to make a bag... I then added the extra felt embellishments yesterday to finish it.

The shape is yet another of several new bag shapes that I have been designing recently and more previews will be coming of some of them over the coming weeks.

This is also a bag that will be available for purchase on Easter Bank Holiday Monday.

Well back to it I am making a tea cosy today.

Thank you for taking the time to visit Tigerlily Makes The Felt-making Blog

Lisa X

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Lisa Marie Olson. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication, contest submission or for any other type of financial gain

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous bag, fab colours and so love the flowers you added! Hugs,moni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)