Tuesday 23 March 2010

Spring is coming and the daisy is back...

I everyone, just thought I would give you a sneak peek at one of my newly designed bags that I have made in preparation for Easter Bank Holiday Monday.  I will have a few of this design in different colours available to buy on the day.

Though I am only tempting you with just a snippet of the whole design until its official launch.

I have organised more lovely felt-making course dates and these will be going up on the web very soon... I will be back later to post the list here on the blog.

Thank you for taking the time to visit Tigerlily Makes The Felt-making Blog

Lisa X

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Lisa Marie Olson. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication, contest submission or for any other type of financial gain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)