Wednesday 14 April 2010

Stunning Heart Necklace by Karen Martin Designs

Morning everyone, well lots going on in the boutique at the moment, so whilst I am in preparation mode I thought I would share a fabulous new find.

Introducing Karen Martin Designs or KMD as she is also known, Karen is a very talented jewellery maker/designer and I was fortunate enough to meet her in person and see her designs up close.  I have to say they are every bit as fabulous in the flesh as they are in the photos.

Karen has a great eye for colour and an ability to create elegant and understated ranges that have a unique designer edge.

Thank you Karen for taking the time to come and share these with me.

Thank you for taking the time to visit Tigerlily Makes The Felt-making Blog

Lisa X

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Lisa Marie Olson. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication, contest submission or for any other type of financial gain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)