Tuesday 27 April 2010

Ooooo lovely wheat free cup cakes specially made for me...


Good morning lovely people, I just wanted to share with you a wonderfully kind and warm gesture one of my felt-making ladies made on Saturday.

Pictured above is the best tasting wheat free cup cake I have ever tasted, Mary whom has been on two of my courses and is planning a third,  like me wheat intolerant and very often has to do with out as I do when others are tucking into their tasty treats. 

With a determination not to miss out Mary decided that she would bake her own and very kindly brought 2 into the boutique for me to try... I have to say I was sooooo excited and overwhelmed that I had to eat one of them there and then.

They certainly did not disappoint on taste texture and overall gastronomic experience.  Thank you Mary

Thank you for taking the time to visit Tigerlily Makes The Felt-making Blog Lisa X All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Lisa Marie Olson. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication, contest submission or for any other type of financial gain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)