Wednesday 21 April 2010

Plum Plumptious Felt Jewellery Range is in demand!!!


Hi everyone, I thought I would share the success of one of my new ranges... the Plum Plumptious Range of rings, pendants, brooches, bangles and  corsages.  Each time I make a piece of felt jewellery before the week is out it has been snapped up by a lovely new owner. 

This brooch wasn't even a brooch to begin with... it started out as a flower I was going to attach to one of my other items, however the new owner was so keen to have it that she waited whilst I customized it for her to take away.

This is part of my Plum Plumptious range and has been very well received.

Well back to it as I have boring paperwork to sort out this afternoon.

Kindest 

Lisa 
Thank you for taking the time to visit Tigerlily Makes The Felt-making Blog

Lisa X

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Lisa Marie Olson. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication, contest submission or for any other type of financial gain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)