Friday 16 April 2010

News from The Felt-making Boutique...

Lindsay's Bag

Ronald Racoon
Hi everyone, well its been a busy few days at the boutique and I still have lots to do before tomorrows slipper class.

Just thought I would share one of my ladies makes from yesterday's bag making course pictured top. Lindsay had never done any felt making before and has created this amazing finished bag.  We had such a great day and I am so thankful to be doing what I am doing and sharing this with so many wonderful and special people.

Pictured below is Ronald Raccoon as named by one of Tigerlily Makes customers, this lovely young lady bought this Raccoon kit to take home and make and this is the end result... isn't it fantastic!

Well back to it as I have slipper course notes to finish.

Thank you for taking the time to visit Tigerlily Makes The Felt-making Blog

Lisa X

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Lisa Marie Olson. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication, contest submission or for any other type of financial gain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)