Thursday 11 July 2013

New Product shoot for Kits, Courses and Handmade...

Hello lovely peeps... well what can I say other than I have been a busy, busy bee with so much going on over the last 12 months! I hardly know where to start.

Well after many, many positive and wonderful comments about my glorious felt kits, courses and handmade ranges... I also heard that my picture representations in other words my photos, just didn't show off how glorious the designs are in real life.

With that feed back and after 30+ years creating and 4 solid years designing the current range... I decided it was time for action! So I set too and enlisted the help of an amazing photographer. It makes such a huge difference to the representation of designs that I wondered why I didn't do it before.

So one sunny morning in late June the wonderful Sara Moseley AKA The Great Little Picture Company arrived with the larges camera and lens I have ever seen! With in a "flash" if you pardon the pun we were underway with the photo shoot. A little over an hour later we had the most wonderful collection of photos and within 24 hours they arrived electronically for me to use.

I have selected some of my favourites for you to peruse and many more can be viewed on the website and facebook page.

 Dilly Dally Tea Cosy Kit
 Lily's Coffee Couture Coffee Cosy
 Slipper Course
Regalily's Puttin on the Ritz Bag Kit 

Thank you for taking the time to visit Tigerlily Makes The Felt-making Blog Lisa X Thank you for taking the time to visit Tigerlily Makes The Felt-making Blog Lisa X All content and design work, including text, photos, etc are © copyright 2013 Lisa Marie Olson owner of Tigerlily Makes (unless otherwise stated and named whereby copyright resides with said named person)and cannot be copied without prior permission from the copyright owner. Tigerlily Makes is a member of ACID (Anti Copying in Design and all designs are registered and protected. www.acid.uk.com   www.tigerlilymakes.co.uk   www.facebook.com/tigerlilymakes   www.twitter.com/tigerlilymake s

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous designs deserve fabulous photos!! You must be really pleased with these shots xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vicky, thanks for stopping by and yes I am quite over the moon with them :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)