Monday 20 May 2013

Stop Press!!! Beautiful handmade gift from a talented designer…

Hello lovely peeps, makers and creators.

Today I just simply have to share with you the wonderful work of the amazingly talented Skye German. For those of you who don’t know I am an accredited arts & crafts tutor and used to travel the country demonstrating a whole host of crafts and running workshops for a well know craft company. When I opened the felt boutique… I found I had a lot of surplus stash, tools and equipment.

Not wanting this to go to waste I set about selling my personal items on Ebay and this believe it or not is how I met the amazing Skye German. Skye was the winning bidder for my craft stash and we immediately struck a rapport via our email communications. That chance meeting has led to a very special friendship that has been on-going for about 2 years now.

Skye is a wonderful person whom is a full time carer and designs and creates wonderful things to sell around that.  Skyes designs and creations are all very bespoke and unique and are very popular with her audience.

Pictured above is one of Skyes amazing designs which she customised especially for me with my name on it! I immediately fell in love with it when I received it, and it now takes pride of place on our sofa.

I feel so blessed and lucky to have met such wonderfully kind and generous friends in my industry sector.

Thank you so much Skye for your wonderful gift, I absolutely adore it.

 
Thank you for taking the time to visit Tigerlily Makes The Felt-making Blog Lisa X Thank you for taking the time to visit Tigerlily Makes The Felt-making Blog Lisa X All content and design work, including text, photos, etc are © copyright 2013 Lisa Marie Olson owner of Tigerlily Makes (unless otherwise stated and named whereby copyright resides with said named person)and cannot be copied without prior permission from the copyright owner. Tigerlily Makes is a member of ACID (Anti Copying in Design and all designs are registered and protected. www.acid.uk.com www.tigerlilymakes.co.uk www.facebook.com/tigerlilymakes www.twitter.com/tigerlilymakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)