Saturday 29 May 2010

Bloomin Lovely Felt Bowls and slippers...


Morning everyone, well just a quickie today as I have lots to do before my hols.  Yesterday I had the pleasure of Michele and Mary's company when they cam on their 3rd felt-making course.  It was yet another great day with fabulous company, lots of laughs and lovely felt-making.

Pictured above is the citrus delight of Mary's Bowl and I am eagerly awaiting the return of Michele's slippers so that I can snap them and share with you all.

Thank you Michele and Mary or another great day felt-making.

Thank you for taking the time to visit Tigerlily Makes The Felt-making Blog Lisa X 

All content and design work, including text, photos, etc are © copyright 2010 Lisa Marie Olson owner of Tigerlily Makes and cannot be copied without prior permission from the copyright owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)