Wednesday 2 June 2010

Exciting news and upcoming bag kit....


Good morning everyone, apologies for not blogging for a few days however it has been an exciting and busy few weeks.  I have been working closely with my graphic designer whom has come up with the most amazing packaging solutions for my soon to be released coveted bag making kits.  I hope to be launching these a little later in the summer.

Pictured above is my brand new design the Senorita Maria Bag , the shape is unique to the Tigerlily Makes boutique and it is named so as my inspiration comes from all the flamenco influences my Grandma brought home from her Spanish travels when I was a child.

I will keep you updated as to the developments on the kit packaging and launch as we progress through to production.

Hope you like.

Thank you for taking the time to visit Tigerlily Makes The Felt-making Blog Lisa X

All content and design work, including text, photos, etc are © copyright 2010 Lisa Marie Olson owner of Tigerlily Makes and cannot be copied without prior permission from the copyright owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)