Monday 7 September 2009

Felty Thoughts & Felty Thinks Cards with Recycled and Ethically Sourced Materials


Hi all U lovli people, I am just sharing a quick one today as am busy, busy and busy. Here are two cards just launched in my Folksy shop. I love putting card and felt together and I think its a really nice way of saying hi I am here for you and care, or just simply sharing your appreciation of the recipient.

Thank you for taking the time to visit The Handmade by Tigerlily Blog

Lisa X

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Lisa Marie Olson. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication, contest submission or for any other type of financial gain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)