Tuesday 15 September 2009

Events list updated

Hi Everyone just a quick one this morning as I have a lot to do as usual... though I can't complain my weekends are now fully booked with demos workshops and craft fairs until early December.

Just to let you know that I have just updated my events/demonstrations list on the left hand side of the page and a bit further down, if you would like to check them out and I hope to see many of you there on the day/s.
Huge thanks again to Vikki and her team at Capture the magic another great demo day with some new and familiar faces... thank you Paula for brightening my day.

Thanks you for taking the time to visit The Handmade by Tigerlily Blog

Lisa X

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Lisa Marie Olson. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication, contest submission or for any other type of financial gain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)