Tuesday 1 September 2009

Featured Item In Folksy Shop Daisy Doodles Dotty Spotty Wool Felted Bag




Hi everyone, today I have decided to feature one of my seamless wool felted bags for sale in my Folksy shop.
This bag is three layers thick and has a polka dot design, it has a matching corsage which is firmly attached to the bag.
The posy range measures approximately 9 1/4 inches wide by 4 1/4 inches in length and comes in a range of colours see my other wool felt bags for details, if your choice of colour is not featured contact me for further colour options.

Thanks you for taking the time to visit The Handmade by Tigerlily Blog

Lisa X

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Lisa Marie Olson. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication, contest submission or for any other type of financial gain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)