Thursday 12 July 2018

Happy Thursday everyone, well it’s time to be a busy bee again today. The photos came through last night from the amazing @stacygrant_photography and they are stunning! Will be sharing sneak peaks soon. I also had a second draft of my new logo from @shepurr and it’s almost there, a couple of tweaks to the original sketch and then for colouring... so it won’t be long before I can do the big reveal! I’m so excited. I will be stocking more embroideries @bespokeinlichfield towards the end of the month and don’t forget that I offer personalised products too. So this morning it preparing packages to post and organising things for another print run. Have a great day. 😊❤️X All designs copyright Lisa Marie Olson - Tigerlily Makes. Registered & Protected by ACID (anti copying in design). #embroidery #embroideryart #embroideryhoop #alice #aliceinwonderland #aliceembroidery #aliceembroideryquote #fairyart #fairyhoop #fairyfabric #fairyembroidery #icecream #icecreamembroidery #triplescoop #hoopart #embroideryart #embroideryhoop


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2utcxRI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)