Monday 16 July 2018

Happy Monday everyone, hope you are having a wonderful day. I am so thrilled to be able to share the brand new Tigerlily Makes logo! Thanks to @shepurr who was able to realise all my requirements. The history of Tigerlily Makes came about due to a Brownie Pack holiday. I was a happy helper for my mum-in -law and the weekend was Peter Pan themed. I was given the character Tigerlily and that’s what I was called all weekend... Miss Tigerlily. So it seems apt to have a Peter Pan themed character for my logo, it makes much more sense and much more appropriate. New website pages are to follow very soon and @shepurr will be creating more as we go in terms of the relevant social media graphics. Thanks so much Sheila. Please let me know what you think. ๐Ÿ˜Š❤️X All designs copyright Lisa Marie Olson - Tigerlily Makes. Registered & Protected by ACID (anti copying in design). #logo #newlook #newlogo #newwebsite #peterpan #tinkerbell #tigerlily #peterpanandwendy #neverland


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2mjU5r2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)