Thursday 11 January 2018

Happy Thursday everyone! Cough not giving up and I cant remember the last time I felt this poorly! So I shall focus on something else, like sharing a detail shot of Lileth. I am really pleased with how the design progressed and in particular how the arms turned out, my aim with this design was to produce something delicate and different to anything else. For now though have a brilliant day 😊❤️X. All designs copyright Lisa Marie Olson - Lily the Lamb - Tigerlily Makes. Registered & Protected by ACID (anti copying in design). #fairy #fairies #feltfairies #feltfairy #feltkit #feltsewingkits #handsewing #machinesewing #feltcraft #feltprojects #felt #fairyfactor


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2APGTis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)