Friday 10 January 2014

Tigerlily Makes gets a Double Page Feature in Crafts Beautiful

Oh my goodness I am absolutely thrilled to have been interviewed by Crafts Beautiful mag for a double page feature in this months edition.

This has obviously been in the pipeline for quite sometime... but Shhhhh don't tell anyone that... lets just keep that between us! I was absolutely thrilled to have been contacted by CB's editor Sarah Crossland and I believe that I was put forward by CB's Rebecca Ellwood who I have been working closely with  now for quite sometime, on a number of promotional projects. Bekki has always been very supportive of myself and all that is Tigerlily Makes. Bekki has always ensured that I get the best advice when it comes to making the most of advertising and promotional aspects for Tigerlily Makes.

I wasn't quite sure what to expect or how big the feature would be, I found the whole process extremely pleasant, very well organised and I have to say the feature is outstanding! Then the absolute cherry and icing on the cake, was to have my egg cosy kits featured on the front cover!

So don't forget to pick up this months copy of CB and for now keeeeeeeeeeeeep felting!



Thank you for taking the time to visit Tigerlily Makes The Felt-making Blog All content and design work, including text, photos, etc are © copyright 2014 Lisa Marie Olson owner of Tigerlily Makes (unless otherwise stated and named whereby copyright resides with said named person)and cannot be copied without prior permission from the copyright owner. Tigerlily Makes is a member of ACID (Anti Copying in Design and all designs are registered and protected. www.acid.uk.com   www.tigerlilymakes.co.uk   www.facebook.com/tigerlilymakes   www.twitter.com/tigerlilymakes  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)