Thursday 9 January 2014

A New Year, New Designs and a Brand New Website

Wow well what a mammoth few days we have had here at Tigerlily Makes! We have got off to a rip roaring and flying start to 2014 with a brand new website!

What can I say Tigerlily's previous websites and I have not been getting along... over the past four years I have had implemented 2 websites at the advice of media gurus and therefore on that advice have instructed web developers to do what the gurus have advised. After 4 agonising years of being so frustrated with a website that clearly doesn't function with the ease I would like it to, I decided enough was enough!

So I set to, to create my own with web package tools that I could purchase to plan and design exactly what I wanted and how I wanted it to look and function. It was the only way to provide the lovely shoppers, felters and newbie felters in the making with a much more enjoyable and easy shopping experience.

I have to say that I am literally jumping for joy and over the moon with this package. Its taken me 3 days from scratch, including formatting all the artwork from my artwork library  and doing it this way meant that I was fully able to understand the process and how my website functioned.

It is so easy to navigate around and this was my primary concern for anyone using the website. The shopping cart is nicely laid out and easy to use as well as providing shoppers postage options and multiple item discounts!

Hurrah I hear you say and not before time! Its been a long, long and very bumpy road where the website is concerned but at last... 3rd time lucky she says with fingers crossed it is hear and very user friendly.

So really I think there is only one more thing to say that's "Ta Dah" here it is! Hope you like it, click the photo to take a look around the live site.

www.tigerlilymakes.co.uk

Thank you for taking the time to visit Tigerlily Makes The Felt-making Blog All content and design work, including text, photos, etc are © copyright 2014 Lisa Marie Olson owner of Tigerlily Makes (unless otherwise stated and named whereby copyright resides with said named person)and cannot be copied without prior permission from the copyright owner. Tigerlily Makes is a member of ACID (Anti Copying in Design and all designs are registered and protected. www.acid.uk.com www.tigerlilymakes.co.uk www.facebook.com/tigerlilymakes www.twitter.com/tigerlilymakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)