Thursday 11 April 2013

Todays Featured Artist at the Flutterby Art Boutique

Hello lovely makers and creators we we have another treat for you today as we feature another talented artist at the fabulous Flutterby Art Boutique run by Kate Williams bringing local talent together.

Today we feature Pat Wilkes and this is what Pat has to say about her creative journey...

"I have been crafting from a very early age, my mom taught me how to knit and crochet and I love anything creative. Over the years I have made jewellery, cards, scrapbooks and also textile projects. I still make cards and jewellery but tend to have settled on the keepsake and gift market.

My passion at the moment is vintage linens and vintage wooden items which can be up cycled and made into something unique and beautiful, giving them a new life in this modern world. I think I am at my happiest when I am creating a new piece, but I can be my own worst critic like most creative people.

I am so happy to now have some of my stock at the Flutterby Art Boutique at CurboroughCraft Centre something I never thought would ever happen, a complete dream come true."


Images and designs copyright Pat Wilkes

Thank you for taking the time to visit Tigerlily Makes The Felt-making Blog Lisa X Thank you for taking the time to visit Tigerlily Makes The Felt-making Blog Lisa X All content and design work, including text, photos, etc are © copyright 2013 Lisa Marie Olson owner of Tigerlily Makes (unless otherwise stated and named whereby copyright resides with said named person)and cannot be copied without prior permission from the copyright owner. Tigerlily Makes is a member of ACID (Anti Copying in Design and all designs are registered and protected. www.acid.uk.com   www.tigerlilymakes.co.uk   www.facebook.com/tigerlilymakes   www.twitter.com/tigerlilymakes  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)