Tuesday 30 April 2013

Stop press kitty sits on lap for first time!

Hello lovely makers, creators and all round lovely people!! Well forgive me for a second kitty post this week, but after yesterday's post about our rescue kitty and not being a lap cat... Well knock me down with a feather!!! Our lovely moggy has sat on my lap for the first time today!!

So here I am getting ready wrapped in my bath towel and I literally have to freeze as Sox paws her way onto my lap, a little hesitation follows and then... Ta dah!!! She sits for a fully 10 minutes!! Sadly I twitched my toe and she shot off!!

But nonetheless this is a fanfare and milestone moment for our 5 year old princess!!

Have a great day everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)