Monday 4 February 2013

Lovely Buttons...

Goooood morning lovli makers, creators and all round lovli people. Happy Tuesday Morning!

Today I thought it would share with you our gorgeous jumbo buttons that we have in our lovely boutique. I just love oversized buttons and they can be used for a huge variety of projects. Use to embellish a bag, scrap booking, card making and making them into amazing accessories.

So today I thought I would share my quick and crafty makes YouTube tutorial.


If you would like to get your hands on these jumbo buttons, then you can by following the link to our boutique
http://www.tigerlilymakes.co.uk/products-page/buttons/


2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, thanks for stopping by. Good to have you back on blogger, much easier to keep in touch.
    Simple project with those lovely buttons - I'm tempted!!

    Enjoy your day.
    Love Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vicky, yes much easier to keep in touch and much easier to use!! Lol - thanks for stopping by, so lovely to have you visit. Thanks for your lovely comments.

      Speak to you soon :)

      Lisa xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)