Tuesday 3 May 2011

FELT! by Gina: Fibre Love: Tigerlily Makes... A tribute by one of our felt-makers!!

Image courtesy of Felt by Gina

Well what can I say other than thank you so much to Gina from Felt by Gina for this fabulous tribute to Tigerlily Makes, please visit Gina's blog for the full post on this and get a first hand insight to the Tigerlily Makes experience.

I will be showcasing some of Gina's work and her felt-making journey over the next few days.

FELT! by Gina: Fibre Love: Tigerlily Makes...: "In a previous blogpost, I mentioned the scarf day course that sent me off on my love of creating scarves and wraps. (Now, I know that sprin..."

Thank you for taking the time to visit Tigerlily Makes The Felt-making BlogLisa XAll content and design work, including text, photos, etc are © copyright 2011 Lisa Marie Olson owner of Tigerlily Makes (unless otherwise stated and named whereby copyright resides with said named person)and cannot be copied without prior permission from the copyright owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)