Friday 29 April 2011

Congratulations to HRH Prince William & Miss Catherine Middleton

Image courtesy of The Telegraph

Good morning to all of you on this very special day, I would like to take this opportunity to wish the Royal Couple a very happy day and a very happy life together.  I am just brimming with joy and happiness for the Royal Couple and for our country, this is the dawn of a very special and forward thinking era for our royals and royal heritage.

HRH Prince William &  Miss Catherine Middleton I am so happy for you both and may it long continue as you journey through life together. 

I wish you both happiness and peace and some time to yourselves to enjoy this day.

I will be at home with my family today sharing in the joy of the occasions and feeling incredibly blessed and lucky to be a part of the celebrations.

My love and best wishes to you all and to my family who have always been my rock and my biggest supporters in every aspect of my life.

Thank you for taking the time to visit Tigerlily Makes The Felt-making Blog Lisa X All content and design work, including text, photos, etc are © copyright 2011 Lisa Marie Olson owner of Tigerlily Makes (unless otherwise stated and named whereby copyright resides with said named person)and cannot be copied without prior permission from the copyright owner.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you had a lovely day on Friday Lisa.
    Love Vicky xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a gorgeous day. Duke and Duchess of Cambridge now, though I suspect most people will prefer to call them Prince William and Princess Catherine. As she's not of Royal birth, she's not automatically a Princess, and apparently the Queen decided not to bestow a title on her that would out-rank the Duchess of Cornwall. Still, at least now she has her Prince...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had a great day thanks Vicky great to be part of history :)

    Love your take on our new Royal Ballet News :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)