Friday 15 October 2010

Fantastic Felt Jewellery Making... Aileen's Floral Array...

Good morning all you lovely makers and creators, well over the next few mornings I will be showcasing some of the amazing makes by the lovely newbie felt-makers on yesterdays felt jewellery course. 

Today I am featuring Aileen's incredibly pretty floral tribute, Aileen went for multi coloured blues for her rose corsage and pretty delicate pastels for her flower pins.  Aileen had never felted before, however I think you will agree the results are beautiful.

It gives me great pleasure to see people achieve new skills and gain new confidence in what they are doing.  My mission is to promote self confidence through creative play, inclusion not exclusion by sharing my knowledge so that people have the skills they need to continue to make and develop their skills.   

I am extremely proud to say that many of the ladies that have attended a Tigerlily Makes course have gone on to make further and some have gone on to sell their creations. This for me is very fulfilling as it means I am doing my job properly, I believe that every person has a right to feel good about themselves and a right to follow their passions.

My thanks go out to all the ladies on the course for being such great company.

Be back tomorrow with more stunning makes from our newbie felt-makers.

Thank you for taking the time to visit Tigerlily Makes The Felt-making Blog Lisa X
All content and design work, including text, photos, etc are © copyright 2010 Lisa Marie Olson owner of Tigerlily Makes (unless otherwise stated and named whereby copyright resides with said named person)and cannot be copied without prior permission from the copyright owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)