Sunday 7 February 2010

Update on progress.......

Hi everyone,

I just thought I would share how progress is going for the launch of the new felt-making boutique. I have been over at the boutique most of this last week and have begun phase one, which is the re-decoration phase. This week with a little help from my friends I have finished the painting of all the half height wood panelling, which has been painted in a colour called white chocolate. I have chosen a very pale subtle duck egg blue for the window ledge, window and door.

All is looking really fresh and fab... though I have a long way to go yet, as I need to paper feature walls, polish floors and move furniture in.

I am popping over again tmrw briefly to take some photos of progress so far, though it is filled with paint tins, brushes and rollers and present, but it should give you a feel for the place.

I will be firming up some course dates very soon and will be posting these on the blog... so be sure to stay tuned for news and events.

Thanks you for taking the time to visit The Handmade by Tigerlily Blog

Lisa X

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Lisa Marie Olson. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication, contest submission or for any other type of financial gain

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)