Tuesday 9 February 2010

First Course Dates Beginners Bag/TEA COSIE & Beginners Jewellery

Hi to all the lovely creative people out there... as promised I now have my first four course dates and they are as follows:

Beginners bags/tea cosies:
20th March
27th March
Beginners Jewellery
18th March
25th March
Course days will run on Thursdays and Saturdays 9.30-4pm

Please email me for further info or to book you place.

One to one or small group private tuition can be accommodated whilst the shop is closed on a Monday, assuring you of fully personalised uninterrupted day. During these sessions you will be able to pick and choose which areas from the courses I offer you wish to cover, or you could simply combine a mixture. Please email me for a quotation.

Example photos will follow over the coming weeks, if you wish to see examples of my work please see my Folksy shop.

Thanks you for taking the time to visit The Handmade by Tigerlily Blog

Lisa X

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Lisa Marie Olson. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication, contest submission or for any other type of financial gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)