Tuesday 6 October 2009

My treat to me has evolved into 3 orders




Hi everyone, well I just had to share this latest make with you as its acquired a lot of adoration. I decided that after a lot of creative making it was time to make something purely for my own pleasure and use.
This completely seamless wet felted bag is the result of weeks of work (only down to the fact I had other work to do). I am absolutely thrilled with it and have been using it almost every day.
This to my surprise has attracted much attention and has now resulted in 3 custom orders... customers wanting the same bag but in their colour choices. So with that in mind I thought I would try this out on the blog to see what people think. I am not sure if I should put it in the shop as a bag to order as my intention was merely to make something for my own use.
I would really appreciate your thoughts.
Thanks you for taking the time to visit The Handmade by Tigerlily Blog

Lisa X

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Lisa Marie Olson. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication, contest submission or for any other type of financial gain

2 comments:

  1. So fab gorgeous bag, you are too so very talented! Great design! Hugs,moni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Lisa you should put it out there - as you can do them in any colour, imagine the choice someone has and it goes very well with it being Autumn/Winter. As a gift, it is fabulous ...

    beautiful - you could do as mummy and daughter bag, and or purse and bag, bag and shopper... MIND NOW WORKING OVERTIME!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)