Wednesday 20 February 2013

International Craft Hobby & Stitch Trade Show

Hello lovely makers, creators and all round lovely people... my apologies for being a little on the quiet side this week! BUT!! as you can probably guess from today's blog title, we have been at the ICHF show for 3 days, which has been mega full on!

I have to say that it was only this time last year that I did my first ever trade show, I was a little nervous to begin with, but soon was put at ease by the amazing wonderfully warm and encouraging comments that were made about my designs, stand and by the orders that came in.

Well this year we were back having only been supplying to the trade for just one short year and having learnt so much along the way!

Oh my goodness, as I said last year was brill, but this year was even better!! We had a full on packed stand for the most part of the show and literally 100s per day visited. So I thought I wold share a few pictures of my stand so you can see for yourself what people loved about it.

We worked very hard this year to make sure that we carried out our timeless classic and very vintage style all the way through to our stand display.

What really was the icing on the cake... was to see my old City and Guilds Tutor who came to see us and the stand, to see her sooo proud of what I had achieved from that course to this was just so, so humbling. Thank you Brenda for all your support then and now at The Old Needle Works, where you are exhibiting my work!! Thank YOU!

Hope you like as much as we do.




But for now!! Keeeeeeeeeeeep felting :)
Thank you for taking the time to visit Tigerlily Makes The Felt-making Blog Lisa X Thank you for taking the time to visit Tigerlily Makes The Felt-making Blog Lisa X All content and design work, including text, photos, etc are © copyright 2013 Lisa Marie Olson owner of Tigerlily Makes (unless otherwise stated and named whereby copyright resides with said named person)and cannot be copied without prior permission from the copyright owner. www.tigerlilymakes.co.uk  www.facebook.com/tigerlilymakes   www.twitter.com/tigerlilymakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)