Tuesday 7 August 2018

Happy Wednesday everyone. Today is all about being thankful. I’m thankful for my loving and supportive family, my amazing friends and the exciting work opportunities that have finally come my way this year. I’m about the glass always being half full not half empty... no matter how tough life gets sometimes. What are you thankful for? For now I shall leave you with another embroidery that will be available @bespokeinlichfield from today with others. šŸ˜Š❤️X All designs copyright Lisa Marie Olson - Tigerlily Makes. Registered & Protected by ACID (anti copying in design). #embroidery #embroideryart #embroideryhoop #alice #aliceinwonderland #aliceembroidery #aliceembroideryquote #fairyart #fairyhoop #fairyfabric #fairyembroidery #icecream #icecreamembroidery #triplescoop #hoopart #embroideryart #embroideryhoopart


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2ORRoKo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)