Wednesday 7 February 2018

Happy Tuesday everyone. Well I have some news, the Raspberry Felt used in the Lilian Fairy kit is being discontinued. I have just 10 of these kits made up, before I switch to a slightly different colour. So going forward the Raspberry will be replaced with thistle a deeper plum colour... which will equally compliment Lilian. If you would like one of these kits they can be found in my shop on the website and in my Etsy store. 😊❤️X. All designs copyright Lisa Marie Olson - Lily the Lamb - Tigerlily Makes. Registered & Protected by ACID (anti copying in design). #fairy #fairies #feltfairies #feltfairy #feltkit #feltsewingkits #handsewing #machinesewing #feltcraft #feltprojects #felt #fairyfactor


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2C0UrIH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)