Thursday 19 October 2017

Well the sentiment says it all really. Just wanted to give you a heads up to those of you heading to the Frost Fair on the 16/12/17. Im having a minor op earlier in the week. Im assured that I should be fighting fit for the weekend... but as ever we take a belt and braces approach! My amazing husband and friend will be there in my place if I am not. Though those who know me well, know I will do my level best to be recovered. 😊💗X. All designs copyright Lisa Marie Olson - Lily the Lamb - Tigerlily Makes. Registered & Protected by ACID (anti copying in design). #Frostfair #bert&Gerts #Christmas #christmasfair #christmasgifts #postop #hospital


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2yzJhMA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)