Saturday 23 September 2017

Well folks I feel as sleepy as these cloud comforters this morning. No time to be sleepy, back in the studio preparing samples for nexts weeks @createcrafttv Crafting Live event at coventry. You will find me in the artisan section run by @bertandgerts this section is specifically for handmade finished products to buy, however I will have pre-orders on my book and will be demonstrating one of my forthcoming sewing patterns! Then maybe, just maybe I can collapse! Lol. 😊💗X. All designs copyright Lisa Marie Olson - Lily the Lamb - Tigerlily Makes. Registered & Protected by ACID (anti copying in design). #handmade #alicechina #parents #babyclothes #feltbook #feltcraft #cheshirecat #queenofhearts #madhatterteaparty #cloudcushion


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2xuB5MT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)