Tuesday 25 July 2017

Happy Tuesday everyone, well I can now finally reveal my latest design collection... The Noahs Ark range. This collection came about when a friend was looking for a personalised card for a Dedication Blessing. She wanted something with religious meaning but something light and fun. I offered to come up with something and together we pooled our thoughts and ideas and I set to work, this is the end result. This is the first in a themed collection and I have to say, I am thrilled with the results. All designs copyright Lisa Marie Olson - Lily the Lamb - Tigerlily Makes. Registered & Protected by ACID (Anti Copying in Design) #fabric #noah #noahsark #twobytwo #animals #noahsanimals


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2uSB6Kh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)