Tuesday 21 April 2015

Welcome to the New Look blog...

Hello everyone,

a very warm welcome to you all. I shall keep this post really short as its just to say welcome to the new look blog. I hope that you will be as pleased as I am with it.

Its crisper, cleaner and easier to find your way around. From my perspective the new, crisp clean look will allow you to focus on what is the most important things which are the designs.

They say a picture paints a thousand words, so I shall leave you with my new look avatar and I will be back very soon with more newsy news from the top of Tigerlily Towers!




Thank you for taking the time to visit Tigerlily Makes The Felt-making Blog All content and design work, including text, photos, etc are © copyright 2015 Lisa Marie Olson owner of Tigerlily Makes (unless otherwise stated and named whereby copyright resides with said named person)and cannot be copied without prior permission from the copyright owner. Tigerlily Makes is a member of ACID (Anti Copying in Design and all designs are registered and protected. www.acid.uk.com www.tigerlilymakes.co.uk www.facebook.com/tigerlilymakes www.twitter.com/tigerlilymakes

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)