Friday 12 September 2014

Christmas Puddings! And the marathon begins!

Well can you believe it lovely felt folks! its that time of year again when the kidywinkles go back to school and our attentions turn to one of the most frantic and busy times of the year!

Well once again I am making needle felted Christmas Pudding Tree Decorations! YES I am and have been for a few weeks now! The first batch almost done and starting the next batch!  They will be available from the beginning of October. I am only making a limited run this year, so be sure to get yours whilst you can!

Christmas for us designers, is one of the most busiest times of the year! Whilst I love Christmas I am always grateful to sit down with my family to share Christmas lunch, my feet quite literally won't touch the ground from now until Christmas day! With School workshops to deliver, 2 felting workshops at our Sutton Boutique, stockists to stock, new designs to launch and so much more, the next few months will quite literally fly by!

Sometimes I feel like the Snowman flying high above it it all whilst it quite literally passes me by! Lol! However when I see the joy on peoples faces as they learn a new skill or take home something truly special it makes it all worth while.

So for now I will give you the first sneak peek of Lily's Pudds a Pudding Tree Decoration!

Thank you for taking the time to visit Tigerlily Makes The Felt-making Blog All content and design work, including text, photos, etc are © copyright 2014 Lisa Marie Olson owner of Tigerlily Makes (unless otherwise stated and named whereby copyright resides with said named person)and cannot be copied without prior permission from the copyright owner. Tigerlily Makes is a member of ACID (Anti Copying in Design and all designs are registered and protected. www.acid.uk.com www.tigerlilymakes.co.uk www.facebook.com/tigerlilymakes www.twitter.com/tigerlilymakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)