Wednesday 7 May 2014

Spotlight on the felting revolution_ RaffikinKatz!

Well hello and a very warm welcome lovely felt folk, I know I haven't been blogging as regularly, as your used too. Things have been rather hectic and busy to say the least here at Tigerlily Towers.

So I have decided that we need to mix up the blog format a little and I have taken time out to re-think this.

My aim of the blog is to bring you interesting newsy type articles, not only in terms of Tigerlily Makes... but things I find, interesting and inspirational, that I hope you will too.

Today I wanted to share with you the wonderful work of my felting buddy Katherine AKA RaffikinKats! Katherine and I met on one of my courses and we hit it off straight away! This is the great thing I have found with courses, meeting great people with a shared passion and vision. Katherine had already done some felting prior to coming on the course and is a felting natural!

 Katherine's love of felting grew and has known no bounds, not only is Katherine a full time nurse, but she has gone on to run her own successful felting business in Yorkshire. Katherine now has a range of uniquely designed felt items that are currently being stocked in various boutiques in the north!

One of the most popular of her designs, I think is her fantastic  felt cat toys! Kathrine and I are both cat lovers, though Katherine houses a few more than I do! These toys are incredibly popular with my very fussy cat Sox and she just goes nuts for them. Though this isn't the only thing Katherine does... just take a look at her lovely page to find out more! https://www.facebook.com/RaffkinKatz

Image courtesy of RaffikinKatz Copyright RaffikinKatz

For now keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep felting!

Thank you for taking the time to visit Tigerlily Makes The Felt-making Blog All content and design work, including text, photos, etc are © copyright 2014 Lisa Marie Olson owner of Tigerlily Makes (unless otherwise stated and named whereby copyright resides with said named person)and cannot be copied without prior permission from the copyright owner. Tigerlily Makes is a member of ACID (Anti Copying in Design and all designs are registered and protected. www.acid.uk.com www.tigerlilymakes.co.uk www.facebook.com/tigerlilymakes www.twitter.com/tigerlilymakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)