Monday 10 February 2014

The Rewarding Side Of Courses



Organising training courses and workshops for all the legions of felt lovers can sometimes be a logistical challenge.  Venues need to be sourced, costs negotiated, materials and instructions prepared …..  and once all that’s sorted, there’s the small matter of getting people to attend!

I love the diversity of what I do.  My true passion, as you all know, is for all types of felted crafts, but I also have also held card making workshops as well as other craft disciplines too.  I love the flexibility and creativity of my work – thinking of new designs and seeing those designs turns into new kits or handmade ranges. 

Having said all of that, one of the most rewarding things of all, for me, is seeing those who have been on one of my courses proudly displaying whatever it is they’ve made on the day.

If you’ve never browsed it before, please just take a moment out of your day to look through my customer gallery – the sense of pride and accomplishment just leaps off the screen!

Details of all of my course can be found here – you never know:  you could be next in the Tigerlily Makes Customer Gallery! 



Thank you for taking the time to visit Tigerlily Makes The Felt-making Blog All content and design work, including text, photos, etc are © copyright 2014 Lisa Marie Olson owner of Tigerlily Makes (unless otherwise stated and named whereby copyright resides with said named person)and cannot be copied without prior permission from the copyright owner. Tigerlily Makes is a member of ACID (Anti Copying in Design and all designs are registered and protected. www.acid.uk.com www.tigerlilymakes.co.uk www.facebook.com/tigerlilymakes www.twitter.com/tigerlilymakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)