Wednesday 13 March 2013

How to make felt video tutorial

Hello again peeps, I often get all kinds of responses when I tell people what I do  such as felting! like you mean on a roof? Oh you mean fuzzy felts? or oh yes I have done felting when you boil wool jumpers in the washing machine!!

Well actually although I have by accident shrunk my husbands jumpers on a hot wash! Its actually none of the above.

Both wet and dry felting is done through a process of aggitation of the wool fibres, but wet felting is acheived by not only agitation of the wool but with soap and water.  So I thought I would put a little video tutorial together for those of you who haven't come accross felting before to show you how its done.

Hope you enjoy and keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep felting!

Thank you for taking the time to visit Tigerlily Makes The Felt-making Blog Lisa X Thank you for taking the time to visit Tigerlily Makes The Felt-making Blog Lisa X All content and design work, including text, photos, etc are © copyright 2013 Lisa Marie Olson owner of Tigerlily Makes (unless otherwise stated and named whereby copyright resides with said named person)and cannot be copied without prior permission from the copyright owner. www.tigerlilymakes.co.uk   www.facebook.com/tigerlilymakes   www.twitter.com/tigerlilymakes  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)