Thursday 16 December 2010

Clothes Show Diaries Celebrity Interviews Jeff Brazier



Well hello lovely makers and creators, as promised this is the final of the celebrity interviews that Tigerlily Makes and the SKNITCH Zone had the privilege of being involved in.  Today's featured interviewer is none other that the gorgeous and wonderfully warm Jeff Brazier.

I have to say I think this was the most Nervous I had been about being interviewed, however I have to say that Jeff being the consummate professional put me at ease.  I was incredibly impressed by how organised he was back stage, despite the chaos of models and celebrities preparing for the next round of shows and presentations... it was quite mad back there.  Jeff didn't seem to be phased at all by all this and so just sat me down and got to work on the interview questions, though I have to say I may of embarrassed myself a little... not being used to the buzz of a backstage show... I found myself spelling out my company name!!! As the words were coming out of my mouth I thought what on earth does the spelling matter nobody will see it, but alas my blunder was made.  Jeff on the other hand took it all in his stride he must be so used to dealing with us amateurs when it comes to presenting.

The interview was smooth and swift but not before Jeff had created some excitement in the crowd, by giving one of my felt kits away as a prize as pictured above.

I can't tell you how lovely Jeff is from the moment we saw him to the interview, Jeff conducted himself with such professionalism, always taking the time to smile and stop for a photo with one of his ever growing fan base.  Jeff is also a really committed patron to his Facebook page in support of Dads in Difficulty please show your support by visiting and joining the page.

Don't forget to tune into to see Jeff's latest documentary my brother and me, where the programme tracks the difficulties of getting help for his brother Spencer who has Cerebral Palsy.

The more I learn about Jeff the more I see a passionate, committed and caring individual.

My thanks to Jeff for taking the time to Interview me, especially with such a full schedule.

Thank you for taking the time to visit Tigerlily Makes The Felt-making Blog Lisa X All content and design work, including text, photos, etc are © copyright 2010 Lisa Marie Olson owner of Tigerlily Makes (unless otherwise stated and named whereby copyright resides with said named person)and cannot be copied without prior permission from the copyright owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)