Sunday 7 November 2010

Sneak Peep at another Felt Kit for the launch at The Clothes Show...





Morning lovelies, just thought I would give you a sneak peep at one of the new felt-making kits I will be launching at The Clothes Show Live this year.

Introducing Little Nerisa Merissa, Nerisa Merissa Means at sea and it's my love of the coast and all things nautical that inspired this make.  As a child I was fortunate enough to have grandparents that lived in Brighton very close to the sea, we often went to Brighton beach with a picnic for the day where the colours seemed to be beautiful tones of taupe duck egg and grey from the faded wood piers.

Of course the flowers are not particularly nautical, but anyone who knows me knows that I have had a long standing love affair with roses, from the Bianca roses I had on my wedding day to the daisies and/roses I have used in my fabric bag designs and my card making/scrap-booking.

Hope you like :)

Thank you for taking the time to visit Tigerlily Makes The Felt-making Blog Lisa X All content and design work, including text, photos, etc are © copyright 2010 Lisa Marie Olson owner of Tigerlily Makes (unless otherwise stated and named whereby copyright resides with said named person)and cannot be copied without prior permission from the copyright owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)