Monday 26 July 2010

Fab slipper making day and thrilling results for first time felt-maker.....


Well what can I say last Thursdays slipper course was absolutely fantastic, we had a great day making felt and spending the day in fits of laughter.  I also wanted to share one of the most fabulous makes of the day from first time felt-maker Jackie.

Jackie had been drawn to the dolly daisy design that I had set up in the window display and thought why not I would like to have a go.... and what a fantastic end result. Jackie has now decided that these will be her summer pair and will be making a clog like version for the winter.

I am absolutely thrilled with the amazing job Jackie has done, I absolutely love running courses and sharing my knowledge and I am never more thrilled when our lovely felt-makers produce outstanding results... I will never tire of the pleasure it gives me seeing people try new things and succeeding.  Its a great boost for all involved.

Thank you for taking the time to visit Tigerlily Makes The Felt-making Blog Lisa X

All content and design work, including text, photos, etc are © copyright 2010 Lisa Marie Olson owner of Tigerlily Makes (unless otherwise stated and named whereby copyright resides with said named person)and cannot be copied without prior permission from the copyright owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)