Wednesday 2 December 2009

Christmas is coming and so is my new range going live on Folksy Tomorrow

Hi everyone, just thought I would share a sneak peek of one of my Christmas card designs, these will be going live on Folksy tomorrow.

I also wanted to let you know about the Christmas Arts Markets where I will be selling this range in person along with many other items, so if you would like to come and have a browse you are more than welcome details below:

Saturday 12th & 19th December C.O.W (Creative Open Workshops), The Custard Factory, Gibb Street, Birmingham. 11am til 4pm C.O.W is situated in behind the pool and fountain. for more information please visit the C.O.W Blog or Moonfruit.

Thanks you for taking the time to visit The Handmade by Tigerlily Blog

Lisa X

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Lisa Marie Olson. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication, contest submission or for any other type of financial gain

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)