Tuesday 25 August 2009

Sneak Peek for new Recycled Note Book soon to go on Folksy


Hi everyone,
just a quick one today as I am busy, busy, busy as usual... this is my new note book which Iwill be adding to the existing range I have on Folksy.
It is made completely with 100% recycled and ethically sourced and sustainable materials.
later this week I will be sharing some of my great finds, other talented sellers.
Thanks you for taking the time to visit The Handmade by Tigerlily Blog

Lisa X

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Lisa Marie Olson. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication, contest submission or for any other type of financial gain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)