Tuesday 13 April 2010

Lemon Sherbet Sorbet Felted Bowl has found a new home.....

Well good morning everyone and what a wonderfully sunny and bright morning it is.  This weekend was another busy one for me... another amazing and felttastic bag/tea cosy making course.

I also had a lot of lovely customers call into the boutique one of whom bought my Lemon Sherbert Felted Bowl.  This was one of my favorites so was thrilled that someone admired it enough to give it a new home.

I will be back tomorrow with more news and sneak peaks to share with you.

Thank you for taking the time to visit Tigerlily Makes The Felt-making Blog

Lisa X

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Lisa Marie Olson. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication, contest submission or for any other type of financial gain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)