Thursday 26 July 2018

Happy Thursday everyone. Hope you are well? What are you all up to today? I have my second fitness session this morning then back for more hoop art. In the meantime I shall leave you with this incredible detail shot by @stacygrant_photography I love how Stacy has captured the pretty French Knots that I hand stitched, it’s only when you see them this close you realise how pretty French knots are. 😊❤️X All designs copyright Lisa Marie Olson - Tigerlily Makes. Registered & Protected by ACID #craftybeggarstv #juliepeasgood #wendyturnerwebster #createandcrafttv #createandcraft #feltbook #feltfaries #feltkits #crafttv #aliceinwonderland #feltwonderland #feltmaking #wonderland #veganfriendly #polyesterfelt #feltkit #felteggcosy #pincushion #feltsewingcase #feltwonderland #feltstoryland


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2NHWyY2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)